top of page


Internal Medicine physicians are specialist who apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults of across the spectrum from health to complex illness. At least three of their seven or more years of medical school and postgraduate training are dedicated to learning how to prevent, diagnose, and treat diseases that affect adults. Internists are sometimes referred to as the “doctor’s doctor,” because they are often relied upon to act as consultants to other physicians to help solve difficult and puzzling diagnostic problems. They also oftentimes care for the whole patient. They are equipped to tackle whatever problem a patient brings — no matter how common or rare, or how simple or complex. Internists are specially trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems and can handle severe chronic illnesses and situations where several different illnesses may strike at the same time. If you are an injured federal worker, you have a right to choose your medical provider.

Oftentimes the injured federal worker is not aware of their right to choose their own treating physician. Well did you know that you are not obligated to see the “company doctor” that your agency recommended. Our federal workers compensation doctors have the expertise to not only properly diagnose and treat your injury, but also know how to properly document your injuries in a timely manner whether it be consequential narrative or medical upgrade or disability narrative etc.

Our federal workers compensation doctors ensures that injured employees get the right care throughout their recovery course. We provide access to world-renowned medical specialists who review employee cases and offer expert recommendations whenever a question arises.

We have a federal workers comp physician on staff who also is board certified in internal medicine and always onsite who is well versed with DOL regulations and will help with any necessary diagnostic tests that you may need including referring you to any specialists.


Contact our Work Injury Experts today!

bottom of page