At Rehab4work, we provide a wide array of neurological rehabilitative services to patients with neurological disorders. Our treatment approach includes addressing the physical, emotional, and psychological components of each patient. Our team evaluates each patient focusing on movement patterns, strength, flexibility, functional ability, balance, and tone. We have a team of therapists, physicians, specialists that work closely together.
Our therapists use a variety of techniques such as but not limited to;
- Balance activities and therapeutic exercises
- Gait training with use of assistive devices
- Splinting, bracing and use of specialized medical equipment
- Compensatory techniques and strategies
- Adaptive recreation and sports activities
- Neurological re-education of movements and activity patterns