ATTENTION ALL INJURED FEDERAL WORKERS!
Rehab4Work is one of few clinics that specializes only in Federal workers compensation
. We understand that Federal workers comp injuries are handled much differently than private workers comp or even state workers comp. If you are an injured Federal employee, you have to be careful about the care that you receive and the type of physician you receive it from. Our experts have handled many Federal workers compensation claims, making Rehab 4 Work an invaluable resource for those in the Garland, Texas, area looking for care and assistance with Federal workers comp. We know the necessary documentation that has to be completed and submitted in order to properly process your claim and reduce the risk of potential errors from occurring.
If you have been injured on the job, here are some helpful tips:
- You must notify your supervisor before seeking treatment, and will need to fill out a CA-16 form
- Be familiar with CA-1 (an informational guide for Federal employees who were injured at work)
- You have the right to choose the physician that will treat you, which we recommend that you choose carefully
- Complete a CA-1 or CA-2 after speaking with your physician and maintain proper records of all documentation
- Only an MD or DO can be your treating physician since chiropractor function is limited to subluxation
At Rehab 4 Work, we will help you:
- Properly fill out the necessary forms needed to get your claim processed
- Assist with completing applicable DOL forms
- Get the necessary medical treatment you need in order to safely get back to work
- Provide you with prompt medical reports for your injury
- Offer our guidance on a variety of questions related to your claim