ATTENTION ALL INJURED FEDERAL WORKERS!
Rehab4Work is one of few clinics that specializes only in Federal Workers comp. We understand that Federal workers comp injuries are handled much differently than private workers comp or even state workers comp. If you are an injured federal employee, you have to be careful about the care that you receive and the doctor you receive it from. We have handled many federal workers compensation claims and we have a lot of experience. We know the necessary documentation that has to be generated and exchanged in order to properly process your claim and reduce any errors.
If you have been injured on the job, here are some helpful tips:
- You must notify your supervisor before seeking treatment and fill out CA-16
- Be familiar with CA-1 ( When injured at work information guide for Federal Employees)
- You have the right to choose your treating physician- which we recommend that you choose carefully
- Complete a form CA-1 or CA-2 after speaking with your physician and maintain proper records of all documentation
- Only and MD or DO can be your treating physician- chiropractor function is limited to subluxation
At Rehab4work, we will help you:
- Properly fill out the necessary forms needed to get your claim processed
- Assist with completing applicable DOL forms
- Get the necessary medical treatment you need in order to safely get back to work
- Provide you with prompt medical reports for your injury
- Provide you with guidance on a variety of questions related to your claim